Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Download IOS7 for your iDevice!

So we already know that iOS 7 is not going to come out for another 3-4 months. But you want to experience it and see how it is!

Well, it's not a problem. Download it right from here and watch a video bellow, to follow his instructions on how to install it with out your iPhone getting locked!

Because as you know it's only for Developers not everyone else. But this folder contains the file that anyone can use it! So enjoy your new IOS7

Click Here>>>>> DOWNLOAD
(Remember - After you download it, best thing to use to install / open the folder is "FrostWire")
Click Here>>>>> 2 Download "FrostWire" - It's FREE, Mac/PC!


Watch The Video Bellow!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks man, just downloaded it, didn't think it would work the way it did! Love it!

    Criss B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how do I Install it on my iPad 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same way you would for your IPhones or any other iOS Devices that supports it!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is awesome, can't believe I already got it! Thank you so much..

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just downloaded it! So now do I do Update in my Itunes or Restore with this new 7 one? Please let me know, I don't wanna mess anything up!
    Thank You.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you have a MacBook, click on "Command" Update! And the little window will open, so just click on the downloaded IOS7 file, where ever it is located and your good to go! Enjoy.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much..
      Amy

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why its asking me to answer a damn survey?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need to do a survey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you do! But it shouldn take more then a min!

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure what u do for the survey

    ReplyDelete